Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Clock's a Tickin'

Hello Again from the Gibbins Clan...

It's Sunday here in sunny New Braunfels oh and did I mention it's darn HOTT too!  The weekend flew by for us BUT the good news to that is it puts Daniel and I two days closer to our trip.  We now only have 18 more days til we leave for Miami, FL.  We are so excited that clearly we can't hide it.  It seems like it's so close yet still so far away.  The kiddo's are getting excited for us.  They keep asking us what we will be doing while we are gone.  I've told them we are going on this cruise to see if it's something they will like (kind of like a 'trial' cruise) to make them not feel so bad that they are not going. I've promised them a trip next year (hopefully on a boat) to show them that we are not leaving them out on purpose.  As bad as I feel that the kids aren't coming with us it's a trip that Daniel and I truly deserve to go on by ourselves. It's what I call our 8 year overdue honeymoon!

Welp not much happened this week or this weekend.  We were busy with jewelry parties, birthday parties and more parties... and now unfortunately it's time to go back to work tomorrow.  Hopefully this week doesn't go as slow as last week went. Well I guess that's enough chit chat for now... gotta get back to folding clothes.  Lots of Love!

♥  ♥ ♥ ♥

The Gibbins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Music:

Followers