Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wow What a Day!

The title says it all... Wow, What a Day!  This week has been crazy busy at work.  If it's not one problem it's another and today it was all the problems wrapped into one.  Phew, can't believe I made it through today... 12 hours later I finally made it home!  The good news to that is we only have 6 more days til Daniel and I leave for Miami and I only have THREE more working days! Thank GOD!  I'm so ready to be away from work for awhile.  I do feel sorry for my co-worker who just started... What's the old saying... It's sink or swim time!  Haha he'll do great though! (I hope)

Well enough about work talk, on to the family... The kids have been busy this week going and doing things with their Oma for summer.  They finally got to go to Schlitterbahn and were super excited they got to go.  They've been shopping, swimming and got to go see Alvin and the Chipmunks the squeakwal (sp?) today.  No telling what their adventure will be for tomorrow. 

Myriah got registered for Dance Class.  She will be starting hip hop on Wednesday's at the end of August.  Her teacher is a boy!  She's super excited though.  She's been begging me for a year and a half now to sign her up for hip hop classes.

The kids are also getting excited to get to go stay with Nana in the upcoming weeks.  Nana has all kinds of things planned for them to do while Mommy and Daddy are away.  I can't wait to post blogs on here for the kiddos to see where all Daniel and I have been on our 10 day trip.  I know they can't wait to see it either.

Welp I better go make sure the kids are in bed, they gotta get up early.  Then it's SATURDAY!!! Pedicure's with my momma, mom-n-law and sister-n-law(s).  Myriah is excited to get her toe's done as am I!  ♥

Take care everyone and goodnight!

♥ ♥ ♥
The Gibbins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Music:

Followers