Saturday, July 3, 2010

Moving Time...

Happy Saturday Everyone!  Not much going on today, Daniel the kids and I are helping Daniel's Sister move into her new house.  They are super excited to be moving back to New Braunfels as am I, because now I get to see my beautiful GOD BABIES all the time now instead of just every other weekend.  Garrett is excited to be helping Tiffany move because his Oma promised him she would pay him to help move.  As with any child money is an awesome thing, it would only be my child who is expecting to make $3,000.  Yes, I said that right... Garrett has told his Oma she owe's him $3,000 for his help.  Crazy kids.  Maybe he'll get $3.00 out of the deal and to Garrett $3.00 is still a lot of money because didn't you know the new Mario Wii game only cost $1.00. (in my child's eyes) Anyway - better get going now to go help Tee Tee move into their house and then I'll have to get to cleaning my own house.  Happy Almost 4th of July everyone!

♥  ♥  ♥
The Gibbins Family

1 comment:

  1. Garrett is AWESOME! Thanks for all of y'alls help! We love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete

Our Music:

Followers