Saturday, July 24, 2010

Yay it's Saturday!

Happy Saturday everyone!  It's been a good day so far.  Got pedicure's with my momma, daughter, mom-n-law and two favorite sis-n-laws and the two best nieces a auntie could ask for.  Went window shopping and then ate lunch with all the girls (oh and Daniel).  Now at home cleaning getting ready for our trip!  We leave on THURSDAY only 4 days away!  I only have to work on Monday and Tuesday this coming week I'm SUPER EXCITED!  I need to get packing though no matter what the hubby says.  Daniel want's to wait until Wednesday to do it.  I think he's crazy... I think I'm just going to start and let him bicker all he want's.  He'll be glad I packed early when he realizes he could of forgot his underwear!  J/K  Welp better get off this thing and get to it!  4 Days! 4 Days! 4 Days!

♥ &hearts' ♥
The Gibbins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Music:

Followers